Level up with Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Mumbai
Who We Are?
We are a certified institute with branches in South Bombay, Navi Mumbai & BKC with robust training infrastructure in place. With a strong stand to deliver quality education, we have trained over 10000+ professionals & companies. We believe that we are the solution for all queries pertaining to Digital Media Marketing.
We TRAIN! We understand your team needs and objectives, training expectations and deliverables and accordingly empower your team by building on the knowledge you already have.
At DMCT, we have a very focused approach to training all kinds of corporate companies.
We are recognised as one of the reputed Digital Marketing Training Institute, where live case studies are conducted and discussed in detail and students are motivated to learn through the best practices. We assist students to carve their successful careers & offer placements with renowned clients & companies. We are an Institute which offers proper guidance under professionals which distincts us from the others.
Why is SEO the most essential part of Digital Marketing Training?
SEO is an organic method to help people land on your website or landing page and is extremely vital for great visibility; but it ideally offers so much more. Search Engine Optimization is a Digital Media Marketing strategy that upscales your digital ranking and presence on the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) like Google, Bing, etc.
If you own any kind of Business or manage any website or social media property, it is likely you want a high amount of traffic and more importantly, the right kind of traffic. SEO is aimed to help you do just that!
In most cases, 50% of the traffic you get is organic. The best way to hold onto those potential visitors is to have robust and consistent SEO efforts.
Sure, SEO is a long-term process and does not generate overnight results. It requires strategic planning, management and continuous efforts to execute the same.
Let’s dive into the ways that SEO is beneficial for your Business!
- High Traffic: The higher your ranking is, the more traffic you will receive. High traffic helps to convert visitors into end buyers. Being highly visible in the top results by Google or any other search engine can do wonders for your business. Only consistent SEO and a high-quality website can take you there.
In fact, the CTR (Click through rate); that is the rate at which people would actually click on your link on the SERPS for the top 3-5 results is to the tune of 28.5%. By the time we pass the 10th result on our SERPs, it drops down to 2.5%.
- Credibility & Trust: Research shows that more than 60% of the visitors trust results displayed within the first 10 searches of their SERPs. In fact, less than 1% users take the trouble to go onto the second page of the search results. SEO establishes a strong foundation for a website that is unique, clean and has an effective user experience since it is easily and quickly discoverable. This is built over time, of course.
Make sure you work on factors like Authenticated and quality backlinks, On-page and off-page optimization, website structure and layout, unique content, relevant keywords, etc to gain an edge and a good ranking on the search engine.
- Boost in Awareness: If and when your potential customers start to notice your brand consistently at the top of their page or searches, it goes a long way in building your brand equity and occupying a fair amount of TOMA (Top of the mind awareness) in their minds. Once that is achieved, if your customers consistently find what they are looking for and if your brand solves their problem without any inconvenience caused, there’s your cherry on the cake. Useful and relevant content, a responsive website, convenience at their feet, an efficient customer service; are some factors that customers look for today!
- The Right audience: Only people who consider or intend to buy will use the keywords that match your brand. Incorporating SEO just provides an entry to these potential customers to check out your business and take some action. You get just the exact audience you need since users would be searching exactly what your business would be offering. The more targeted your SEO strategies are, the more likely you are to attract the most ideal visitors. That’s the beauty of SEO, you reach potential customers at every stage of the marketing funnel, keeping your business as a choice while they make a decision.
- A Future investment: In Digital Marketing Training; SEO is a long-term, ongoing process. You might not have any benefits for a span of 8-10 months, but once your SEO efforts start to reap, you will have free traffic coming on board often and turning into conversions as well depending on your website and service offerings.
- Customer Insights: SEO Analytics give you a lot of useful information about your website visitors. You get demographics, geographic data, interests, device information, etc. which can help you align your Digital Media Marketing strategies better. You can also understand what stage of the marketing funnel is your potential customer at in terms of the decision-making process by using Google Search Console. Google Console generates the keywords your visitors are using to ultimately land upon your website.
- Cost-effective marketing: SEO is the most cost-effective form of marketing. Customers who are typing certain keywords are then considering your business as a solution to their problem since they are already interested in your business offerings. You just need to convince them that you are the right choice. Once you start ranking for certain keywords, you receive consistent traffic for those terms continuously, so the flow of potential customers does not stop.
- Huge ROI: SEO accounts for a closing rate of 14.6% as compared to Email or print advertising since they provide a closing rate of just 1.7%. It is one of the most profitable channels and most marketers today know the importance of organic searches.
So, if you’re not on page 1 of the SERPs, you’re probably doing it wrong! Make sure you
adapt to this new-age marketing technique to stay ahead in the digital marketing game.
We make sure that our trainees get a perfect combination of theoretical and practical sessions. We hence offer the most holistic and advanced Digital Marketing Training delivered by best Industry leaders & mentors having more than 10-15 years of experience in top-notch MNC’s. Our trainers make sure that each of the candidates is well versed with the methodologies and tools used in Digital Media Marketing.
Kickstart your career right with the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute that offers the perfect blend of theoretical & hands-on practical training!
Enroll with us TODAY!